Raizecorp has an exciting new 12-month growth programme for businesses specialising in welding, and which currently has a 51% or more black ownership. The aim of this programme is to get qualifying businesses ready to potentially join the supply chain of one of the large petrochemical companies in South Africa.
By joining the programme, you will receive access to:
- markets and finance institutions;
- entrepreneurial learning;
- business specialists; and
- back office support.
These are all essential to your business’ long-term success!
Raizcorp is Africa’s only unfunded for-profit business incubator model, which provides full service enterprise and supplier development programmes that guides entrepreneurs to profitability and accelerate their success.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be older than 18 years
- Have a business that has been operating for more than 6 months
- Have an average monthly turnover of more than R10,000
- Have a business that is 51% or more black owned
For more information go to: https://fs20.formsite.com/raizcorp/Welding/index.html