Fetola is currently on the lookout for Senior part-time Workshop facilitators in a range of subjects to provide quality business training to Small businesses (SME’s) nationally.
If you are interested, please read through all details provided and submit your proposal by the 25th of February 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: SENIOR WORKSHOP FACILITATOR(S)
|Designation:||Senior Business- Skills Workshop facilitator|
|Reporting to:||Training Manager (Cape Town)|
|Fees Bracket:||R 3500 – R6 000 per day|
|Employment Type:||Short-term contract/ Part-time basis|
|Location:||Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Free Sate, KZN, Cape Town and JHB|
|Closing Date:||February 25th, 2016|
Senior workshop facilitator (All provinces)
Fetola are seeking part-time senior workshop facilitators in a range of subjects to provide quality business training to Small businesses (SME’s) nationally. Fetola are leading small-business acceleration specialists with a head office in Cape Town and a national programme of enterprise development and supplier development in which they assist mostly Black-owned, rural, women and youth-owned businesses (from early stage to R20m turnover). Workshop facilitators must be skilful and proven in their field. Training in the Fetola methodology will be provided. This role is a part-time contract over a number of different sites.
|Education or qualification:||University Degree or Diploma|
|Experience and/or training:||20 years working experience, 5 years business training experience|
|Core Competencies:||Excellent workshop facilitator, with proven track record,
Demonstrated skills & practical experience in subject field
Significant relevant life experience and case studies to draw from
Dynamic, personable and able to create ‘safe space’ for learning,
Presentable, professional and positive outlook,
Flexible and adaptable to audience/environment,
Self-motivated, enthusiastic & results driven,
Culturally sensitive and friendly open personality and the
Ability to contribute to the continual improvement of training materials
This provides an exciting opportunity for a capable, energetic individual who seeks to make a valuable contribution to the improved capabilities and confidence of small business owners nationally. Please note that this opportunity applies to individuals and not companies.
You will be responsible for delivering business skills training within the Fetola enterprise development programmes to entrepreneurs in a range of sectors, from peri-urban and rural areas of the country. You will be required to meet the Fetola the standard of excellence, including our high expectations of subject expertise and engagement.
Your specific role will be to provide business training in a manner that increases confidence, knowledge and practical understanding. You will have a high energy level, a passionate commitment to making a difference and an encouraging results-driven, yet empathetic nature.
You will contribute to the creation and/or improvement of training materials, templates, role-plays and classroom exercises ensuring that material is of the highest quality. Proven business and training skills, the ability to work effectively without close supervision, and comfort with technology is required.
As a workshop facilitator your role is of critical importance, and the responsibility that you will be given forms a very important part in the chain of results. For this reason a high level of diligence, integrity and commitment is required. Teamwork and on-going two-way communication with the Fetola team will be important.
- Facilitation: Provide engaging, interesting and inspiring workshop time
- Skills transfer: ensure transfer of relevant business skills, appropriate to the class
- Safe Space: Ensure an open friendly space that encourages learning
- Materials: Contribute to the on-going improvement of training materials and methods
- Quality: Provide quality service at all times
- Team work: Engage constructively in all teamwork requirements including written and verbal communications
- Added Value: Be proactive, engaged and effective in assisting in ensuring project success.
In addition to your motivation for this position, please include the following points when submitting your proposal:
- Years of experience as a business trainer/ facilitator*
- Type of training provided and to whom ( e.g. employees, individuals, organisations)*
- Previous training /workshop material(s) developed (please provide titles/ year /examples)*
- Years of working experience including own business experience
- Income expectation fee per hour/ per day*
- Include contactable references (those who you have provided your service(s) to)*
- Where available, please add links to videos/ workshop sessions which you have facilitated
- Please indicate your availability on selected workshop dates ( see table below for dates)
How to apply: Please forward proposals/attachments to email@example.com.